Vision and Values
That anyone, whether they follow a vegan, plant-based, egg-free, dairy-free or gluten-free diet will be able to enjoy beautiful, delicious patisserie treats – and you won’t be able to tell the difference. But don’t just take my word for it, read the reviews!
- 100% plant based – no eggs, no dairy, no honey, no gelatin, no other products of animal origin
- Protecting us and you – Food Hygiene Rating 5
- Protecting the environment – we use sustainable packaging wherever possible
- Supporting local businesses – we work with (CA Belcher & Son, Caversham Jam Lady, Makan Malaysia, Rise Bakehouse, Shipton Mill)
- Supporting fair trade – Vanilla and chocolate
- Food for everyone – with enough notice we can make food to cater for most diets, including nut free and sugar-free
- No compromise – on values, taste or beauty
- Creativity – no cupcakes or sponge cakes but instead, Gâteaux
*Although we can provide gluten-free food or taking food allergies into account, please note we cannot guarantee there will be no cross-contamination.
What Our Customers Say
Found the beautiful Céline at Reading Vegan market in summer and I didn’t think she could out-do her own macaroni and lemon meringue tarts. However! For my sister’s birthday we ordered two Opera cakes – one traditional and one Pistachio and Raspberry – and cannot describe how delicious they were. The whole room fell silent and we polished them both off so quickly! Beautifully put together, and exquisite in taste. Absolutely flawless. Will be ordering from Cocolico for every future event for sure!
Thanks so much for making our party taste so good x
The most amazing vegan patisserie. Céline’s cakes taste just as good as they look. They’re not too sweet and the textures are just perfect.
Try them – you won’t be disappointed.
Why have I waited so long to try Céline’s pâtisserie? I should’ve recorded the mmm’s & oh my Gods around the table. Perfect with my coffee this morning.. pâtisserie perfection! Her craft is exceptional, perfect pastry, distinct flavours & such creativity. My favourite was Sesame & Pecan tart.